Page 17 "Talking It Over" by Glenn Ford
1. Commit to being single and a commitment to forever be social with the opposite sex. (ST. Luke 20:34-36)
2. Be clean, kind, honest, patient, and last but not at all least, stay sober. Why should you be less than normal? I suggest being yourself since like attracts like. (Sober: moderate indulgence.) [ST. John 13:34-35]
3. Never possess no one or become possessed by no one, place or thing with the exception being God. Love everyone. Kids obey your parents. (ST. Matthew 15:4) Parents be reliable.
4. Wear A Christian symbol (a Cross) daily. It reflects honesty and many other appealing attributes. A Playboy or Playgirl symbol would be wise also, but not necessary, although it would declare openly or profess your life-style which could be helpful in many ways. Never, never deny Christ. (ST. Mark 8:38)
5. Admire, but never desire another's lover. Believe me, you have plenty already. Follow every rule here and the doors will begin to open. (Malachi 3:10)
6. Do not oppose righteousness, but instead become one with God. Don't forget to observe the Passover yearly and don't forget to Tithe either, it's rewarding. (ST. Matthew 12:46-50)
7. Do not worry about fornication, the sex sin. You are not under the marriage laws. God said that in the resurrection they neither marry neither are they given in marriage (Luke 20;34-36). You need to be a born again Christian. Born again is a resurrection. So then, believe God and go ahead and play *(remembering your responsibilities and above all our Father’s [God] business before pleasure.) God said "I am the resurrection and the life, "(John 11:24-26). That is why I stated not to oppose righteousness, but instead become one with God. All things are His (God) and can become yours, respectfully. When God spoke against fornication, the sex sin in the Holy Bible, it was because the Mosaic law was still in effect. Jesus Christ had not yet ascended to the Father (God) nor returned as promised, but all this and more happened already in that generation (year A.D. 33) (Matthew 24:34). Generation being defined as: The average time (30 years) between human generations. All the people born and living at about the same time. (ST. John 16:15)
8. Rape, homosexuality (Matthew 19:4), and incestuous acts are either illicit and/or unholy, confusion; non-indulgence is the key factor here. Prostitution only fair where legal. Aids is a curse; Solution: become Holy. (Matthew 17:5)
9. Never compromise outside of these rules. It would cause you to be less than a Professional Player and you would loose many blessings, everlasting life being the main one. (St. John 8:51)
10. Obey all of man's laws in your country, but putting none before God's laws. You might think that in some places and cases this is impossible. Okay then, there is the old saying: "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." Move somewhere you can practice that which you want to profess.
11. Seek help from Professional Players if additional help is needed. Any other source may unintentionally misguide you and the results can be burdensome; no one wants to be burdened. Write us, Glenn Ford or Princess Adams at email@example.com
P.S. Marriage governs the laws about the sex sin Adultery, but where marriage is no longer practiced, the law produced from it such as the sex sin Adultery is then obsolete: (see St Luke 20:34-36); also, to become a born again Christian (St John 3:3-6) is a resurrection within itself; as being opposed to physical death it is a spiritual awakening. "Must be born again. Shall never perish." Accept Jesus Christ and you will never taste death. ( ST. John 8:52)
The Rules of Professional